To register for the Holy Family After School Program, click here.
Students in this program will:
- develop effective communication skills, with an emphasis on public speaking;
- participate in acting and improvisational games and activities designed to foster creativity, teamwork and willingness to take risks;
- strengthen literacy skills (e.g., language & comprehension);
- gain exposure to great writers (from Dr. Seuss to Shakespeare!);
- learn musical theatre songs from Broadway and off-Broadway shows;
- and have lots of fun!
Who is running this program? A Facetime instructor with years of classroom and performing arts experience
When will this program be offered? Mondays from 3:25 to 4:15 p.m., beginning on Monday, Sept. 11
Who should sign up? Students in 1st through 4th grade are welcome to sign up.
Tuition and Payment Information
Tuition is $510/year (class begins week of September 12 and ends the week of May 8).
At the time of registration, a $110 deposit is required. We will send you an invoice for the remaining tuition payments. Half of your deposit will be credited toward first semester tuition and half toward second semester.
There are scholarships available for this program! Please email email@example.com for more information.
How do I register?
To register and pay tuition, visit the Holy Family After School Program Registration page.
Facetime also offers classes and lessons at its studio in the Franklin Commons for students all of ages and levels. If you are interested in classes at the studio, visit the Phoenixville Studio page to see the class descriptions and to register.
Call 610.983.4636 or email Facetime Educational Director Jessica Potts at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.