Facetime Theatre offers parties filled with theatrical fun! Our competitively-priced party package includes two trained party coordinators for 2 hours (15 minutes before party begins, 90 minutes of party time, and 15 minutes minutes after party ends). The coordinators will help you set up decorations in the theatre, run the entertainment portion of the party (including theatrical exercises/games), help facilitate food and cake and clean up.
Cost is $250 for up to 12 kids; $15 for each additional child.
What YOU do:
- Arrange a date
- Send invitations
- Confirm number of guests (and age of guests) one week before the party
- Pay on Paypal or via check once you have a confirmed number of guests
- Arrive 15-20 minutes early to set up any decorations or goodie bags that you may want to include and to review the schedule with Facetime staff member/s
Optional/Suggested for you to bring:
- Favors/Goodie Bags
- Decorations for the studio
- Juice/beverages/plastic cups
- Paper products
Facetime Theatre also offers themed parties – like Halloween and Sweet Sixteen. If you’re looking for a unique way to celebrate and have fun, we have it! For more information please call 610.983.4636 or email Katie Romano McGrier, Facetime’s artistic director, firstname.lastname@example.org.