Save the Date: April 7th, 2018
What is Facetime Theatre About?
Our vision is to enrich lives by exploring, nurturing and celebrating the human creative process.
Why has Facetime Chosen to Purchase this New Space?
Facetime has been growing at a steady pace over the last few years, and we outgrew our previous space. With this new space, we are able to:
- Hold performances and community nights (karaoke, Friday night coffeehouse, Teen mic night, ….)
- Offer additional performing arts classes
- Offer a Jr. Fall Production
- Offer a fall High School Production
- Offer additional summer programming
- Provide instrumental music and vocal lessons
- Provide audition preparation packages
- Offer the space to families for parties and events
- And SO MUCH MORE!
The space has several rooms – including a box office, an administrative office, 7 classroom spaces, a sound booth and areas for storage – and a huge open space with a stage for performance. There is a large parking lot and a beautiful entrance-way.
Where is the New Space?
The new space is in the beautiful Franklin Commons in Phoenixville.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE for YOUR GENEROSITY AND SUPPORT. WE LOVE WHAT WE DO and WE BELIEVE IN THE VALUE OF PERFORMING ARTS EDUCATION AND PRODUCTION!!
Are You a Corporation That Would Like to Help?
For more information on corporate sponsorships CLICK HERE